Welcome to My Practice
Thanks for taking the time to learn more about me and my practice. In my concierge medical practice, I provide each patient with the time they need to address what may be concerning them – no issue is too complicated or too small. Though I take a modern, holistic approach to healthcare, I provide the comfort and feel of an old-fashioned country doctor.
As a dedicated diagnostician, I leave no stone unturned. This means I will learn about your habits, likes and dislikes, home and work lives, and any other conditions that will help us collaborate on the most effective approach to addressing your health needs. While it’s not always easy to talk frankly about your personal life, many of my patients tell me that they feel comfortable and safe discussing anything that comes to mind and they know that I won’t judge them. I’m proud of that – and it’s just one way that I’m providing my patients with something they cannot find elsewhere in New York or anywhere else.
All the best,
Edward S. Goldberg, MD
- Bachelor of Arts: Biology with honors, Ithaca College
- M.D.: UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Piscataway, NJ
- Internal Medicine Internship and Residency: Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick, NJ
- Chief Medical Resident: Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick, NJ
- Gastroenterology Fellowship: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York
- Board Certified American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM)
- Active Member with Independent Doctors of New York.
Meet the Staff
Our expert staff provides Dr. Goldberg’s patients with the kind of personalized medical support they need in their busy lives—no matter where they are or when it is. From arranging your visit to a specialist or having medication delivered to your door, our goal is to create a seamless, hassle-free healthcare experience.
Lisa Mendelowitz, Practice Manager
Lisa Mendelowitz will help you with any of your administrative needs including appointment scheduling, communications with specialists, prescription issues, and any insurance issues you may have. Lisa has over 20 years of experience working in healthcare management and currently resides in Fort Lee, NJ.